The right cloud changes everything.
Every enterprise know it is not easy to go from bsic cloud to business cloud.But with BMC cloud management solutions, businesses can have the cloud they want iverse, scalable, transformative and able to mature to meet growing business needs. Unleash everything the cloud is capable of With BMC Cloud Management. No matter what's running in cloud, it should be managed in line with rest of the business infrastructure. That's where BMC Cloud Management comes in. It lets organizations harness the power of their entire cloud while maintaining control, flexibility, and ease of use.
What makes BMC Cloud Management the right solution?
- Design right cloud from the start, built to meet business expectations while addressing unique operational needs and integrating key IT processes
- Go from zero to cloud in as few as 30 days
- Bring a complete menu of services to all hybrid cloud users, from basic infrastructure to complete, configured applications
Design a cloud that delivers.
Build the perfect cloud and have it done yesterday. Sound familiar?
- Meet needs of every user, in every part of the business
- Offer a menu of cloud services that can be automatically configured to the needs of each user enterprise serve business units, departments, or individuals
- Embrace all the key platforms and the ones business want in years to come
- Enjoy the efficiency of an integrated cloud to businesses are not left managing the cloud management platform
Once business cloud is running - who is going to make sure it's thriving?
- Capacity-aware provisioning and service placement
- Ensures users get the resources they need, right when they need them
- Change management and process integration
- BMC integrate with BMC Remedy Change Management for consistent and automated audit trails
- Integrated performance
- Business will always know how cloud services are behaving, whether on premise or in the public cloud
- Best practice configuration and compliance management
- Business will be armed with everything required to maintain standards and pass regulatory audits