No scripting, silos, or slowdowns! Just automation that delivers. It's time for automation to live up to its name. With unified data center automation from BMC, businesses will increase efficiency, ensure compliance, and say goodbye to manual processes once and for all.
Learn, resolve, and control: 3 paths to an automated data center
A unified data center requires end-to-end management over data, applications, and processes that run it. Islands of automation don?t count. That's why BMC data center automation, data center management, and integrated workload automation cover all the bases, including:
Server Automation & Server Management
Streamline business data center with next-gen management from BMC Server Automation. Integrated configuration and compliance plus policy-based automation add up to comprehensive capabilities across any environment - physical, cloud, and everything in between.
Simplify change and configuration management
BMC Server Automation gives required information to manage bulky change and configuration tasks without drowning in unnecessary details. By automating processes like patching, configuring, updating, and reporting on servers, it enables consistency, compliance, and complete insight into enterprise data center. With BMC Server Automation, businessescan:
- Enable rapid and targeted changes without scripting
- Support roll-back of incomplete or incorrect changes
- Maintain a historical baseline configuration for one-click comparison and remediation
- Run out-of-the-box and ad hoc reports on compliance, inventory, provisioning, patch, and deployment
- Gain both big picture and granular views into server infrastructure
Keep compliance under control
Network Automation & Network Management
Eliminate #1 cause of network outages with BMC Network Automation. Bad configuration changes cause more network outages than any other issue. Not with BMC Network Automation. It automates networks configuration, change, and compliance processes so outages and downtime are a thing of the past.
Streamlined automation. Serious business benefits.
- Rapidly provision network changes in virtualized data centers, including automated service request fulfillment of cloud services
- Reduce operational costs by up to 80% through automation and one-click rollback
- Eliminate the number one cause of network outages erroneous configuration changes
- Ensure continuous compliance with internal best practices and regulatory standards (HIPAA, NERC, PCI, SOX, etc.)
- Extend enterprise-wide change management initiatives to network level
Manage all networks across all major platforms
BMC Network Automation supports all leading operating systems and virtualization platforms, giving a one-stop-shop for managing business network devices. Its SmartMerge and Smart ACL Management technologies make it easy configure devices, change configurations, and deploy changes. Additional capabilities include:
- Automatically generating change scripts used to implement mass configuration updates, enforce policies, and perform non-disruptive rollbacks
- Simplifying complex configuration changes using pre-defined jobs and configuration templates
- Implementing network containers and service profiles for repeatable IT service provisioning
- Automatically grouping network elements for targeted job execution
- Streamlining access control list (ACL) management and eliminating security vulnerabilities during updates
- Maintaining a trusted baseline configuration for one-click comparison and remediation
- Providing real-time, policy-based compliance auditing based on built-in content and user-defined rules
- Quickly identifying and quarantining suspect endpoints
Control-M Workload Automation
Automate job scheduling to run more jobs faster. Old-school job scheduling no longer cuts it. Replace multiple schedulers with one integrated solution:BMC Control-M V8. Increased power and a new, simplified interface make workload automation easier and more efficient than ever before.