World Surf League (WSL) had complications in computing performance in the cloud environment for multi-regional end-users. Their data was residing on Oracle financial cloud and needed to migrate on OCI for better connectivity. Their business required a dynamic dashboard for unified access to data. The pivotal task was to implement all these changes while providing a secured environment.
Vast Edge provided a cloud-oriented solution leveraging Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to accommodates all the changes while used Oracle APEX to for apps and dashboard configuration.
- High-Performance Cloud Environment- Vast Edge utilized high-performance cloud platform deploying advanced modern technologies like Bare Metal Cloud Service and OCI BYOH along with Edge Accommodations like Email, DNS, Load Balancer for multiple locations.
- Customizable Dashboard- Vast Edge configured a dashboard with well-developed implements with pre-configured themes and templets for faster deployments leveraging Oracle's cloud native app development platform APEX.
- Secure Database Migration- Vast Edge integrated the DB migration with virtual machine and block storage deploying Boot Volume Migration and Data Volume Migration.
- Backup& Disaster Recovery-Vast Edge created an RMAN backup for DB instances and uploads to OCI object instances.
- Block Volume Restore-Vat Edge helps to restore block volume snapshots on OCI.