Cloud Engineer Job for Internship
Since 2004, Vast Edge has been assisting businesses in optimizing their business processes by using proven tools and methods to mitigate risks and remain compliant. Vast Edge specializes in cloud migrations, analytics, integrations, and application development with customer satisfaction and success in mind.
Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly-collaborative and global environment? If this sounds like you, Vast Edge would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just an internship job. Read on to learn more about opportunities and apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available IT Services & Operations roles including the one described below, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered for an internship position, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
This position is remote and will report to the Manager of Product Development.
- Managing Cloud Projects (Migrations, Maintenance of databases, custom applications, ERP packages)
- Integration with various applications such as Oracle ERP, EBS, JDE, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Workday, Concur
- Testing applications black box, destructive, script based, perfomrance testing, integrtaion testing, UI experience testing, automated build testing, regression testing
- Design and Build applications with APEX tools utilizing development best practices such as test driven development, pair programming, peer review
- Develop close working relationships with members of teams within the organization.
- Design technology solutions that are capable of integrating with a variety of protocols (e.g. SOAP, Rest, File Transfer)
- Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in business or information systems management, information technology, computer science or related fields with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship.
- One to two years of experience (vocational training) or classroom project work in two or more of the following areas:
- Troubleshooting within hosted environments on Oracle, AWS, Google or Azure clouds.
- Deployment, configuration and/or support of systems in production or pre production environments (e.g. SaaS ERP, Platform databases, analytics/integration tools).
- SQL, PL/SQL, Node, Angular, React, Python, Java, Spring, Maven, Apache, JSON, Active Directory, Load Balancers.
- Development/scripting with tools such as Eclipse, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetees, Powershell
- Design, configure, and support infrastructure, platform, and apps.
Vast Edge is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected statusVast Edge will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.