Microsoft Software Solutions
1. Azure Stack
Extended Azure Services Powered by Hybrid Deployment Model.
- Extended Azure Services Powered by Hybrid Deployment Model
- Pay-as-you-Go to use Azure Stack On-premise and Cloud Services
- Improved Operational Efficiency for Purpose-built Integrated System
- Fast-paced Agile Cloud Computing Balancing Flexibility and Control
- Fully Managed Serverless Computing to operate Azure IaaS Services
- Allows Developers to Use Open-Source Tools for Modernizing Applications
2. Azure Site Recovery
Automated disaster recovery in the cloud.
- Automated disaster recovery in the cloud
- Simplified customizable disaster recovery plans
- Orchestrated protection and workload replication
- No-impact recovery plan testing and analytics
- Continuous remote health monitoring from Azure
3. Azure ExpressRoute
Build secure private connections with Azure data center.
- Build secure private connections with Azure data center
- Periodic data migration and replication for business continuity
- High throughput scale without interrupting network performance
- Extended high-performance cloud storage for data center
- Virtual private cloud for reliable data backup and recovery
4. Azure BizTalk Services
A true PaaS architecture to build integration solutions in the cloud.
- A true PaaS architecture to build integration solutions in the cloud
- Ensure high availability to scale with a Service Level Agreement
- Connect to on-premises LOB systems with ready-to-use adapters
- Extend integration solutions to the cloud using Hybrid connections
- Utilize Azure VM environment to create BizTalk server applications
5. Azure Backup
Shorter recovery time with up to 99 years of data retention.
- Shorter recovery time with up to 99 years of data retention
- Built-in backup as a service feature to boost IT efficiency
- Geo replicated backup store across two Azure data centers
- Unified solution for data protection and application availability
- Efficient incremental backup to protect data in transit and at rest
6. Azure Active Directory
Standard Based Platform for Secure access to On-premises and Cloud Applications.
- Standard Based Platform for Secure access to On-premises and Cloud Applications
- Single Cloud Solution that Works on Multiple Devices and Application Platforms
- Multifactor User Authentication with SaaS to Identify Inconsistent Access Patterns
- Enterprise-scale High-availability Service for Cloud Authentication with 99.9% SLA
- Easy User Access Management for Microsoft Web Services & Non-Microsoft Cloud Applications