MySQL Fully Managed Service - Enterprise 8.0 edition (2+4 vcores, 24gb, 200GB Block Nvme, load balancer, backups)
Why MySQL Database & Data Analytics?
MySQL enables enterprises to save time and money by instilling a cost-effective
database solution while powering their websites, business-critical system and software.
MySQL Enterprise Cloud Pricing
MySQL offers you a cost-effective solution that helps deliver high-performance and scalable database application for your fast-growing web property, technology ISV or larger enterprise.
The cloud platform developed by Vast Edge deploys 2 virtual
cores and 8 GB memory for all customers. A pay-as-you-use service leverages $100 for
a month cut.
Vast Edge offers a fully managed cloud-native application
which is 100% developed and supported by MySQL expertise.
MySQL provides a maximum flexible NVME hybrid block storage
to create arbitrary, dynamic block volume data for customers.
MySQL Enterprise provides a high-performance and risk-free
backup and recovery for customers' data.
100 GB hybrid storage requires no extra charges
other than the subscription fee.
Unlimited zero-copy snapshots volumes help build data in
redundancy and scale-up.
MySQL Migration to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
Migrating MySQL to OCI offers a
feature-rich database that provides support for virtually limitless size and full
transaction support. It further provides support for high availability technology like
advanced replication, data guard, and clustering with Oracle Apps Cluster technology.
MySQL migration to Oracle provides a stable and solid implementation of core technology
leveraging best-in-industry features and a full set of statistics including histograms and
- Offer full and free support with a bag full of tools for easy and scalable migration.
- Oracle migration repository helps store metadata and transform in the migration process.
- Reduce costs with hardware and software consolidation and improve reliability, scalability, and performance.
- 100% automation helps reduce manual work.
- Pricing depends on a pay-as-you-use model
- Intelligent and maintainable code without the use of any middleware.
- Integrates smoothly with Oracle technologies like GoldenGate, Data Integrator, Kubernetes, OAC, Audit Vault and so on.
MySQL Connector for OAC
Connecting OAC to your existing MySQL database can save you lot of migration
headaches and reduce costs. Here are some steps to connect to MySQL database by simply
downloading and configuring the drivers. This option is also more secure as you can take
advantage of java authentication and authorization to maintain role based access to your
MySQL Migration to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS database migration service helps you migrate your MySQL database quickly
and securely while minimizing downtime of the database-based apps. MySQL migration on AWS backed
by Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, and AWS Data Lake, replicates enterprises' database with high
availability and consolidate it into a petascale data warehouse.
With Amazon RDS, AWS offers MySQL replication capabilities to simplify the process of migrating data to
Amazon RDS by running MySQL. The flexibility of RDS helps manage scaling, backups, restores, patches, and
availability and launch a relational database instance in minutes.
Migrating MySQL database to Aurora orchestrates an incredible scale-out and enterprise-grade performance
while reducing data loss and maintain a very low replication lag. Data in the cluster volume is represented
as a single, logical volume to write and read replicas within the Aurora DB cluster. Amazon Aurora
configuration with MySQL ensures cost-effectiveness and faster recovery leveraging enhanced recovery time
MySQL Migration to Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud offers Cloud SQL for migrating MySQL that enables enterprises to
launch databases on cloud, similar to on-premise, with minimum change and establish an easy
connection with previous tools. MySQL offers cost-saving by reducing the maintenance effort
and orchestrates virtually non-existent performance lag in managed databases. Google Cloud
functionality and MySQL integration provide support for any third-party and cloud SQL partners
tools that help deliver a planned database migration.
- Data export helps to keep backup to secure database for future
- Extreme scalability and secure system that reduces transaction
delays and network problems
- Offers a complete collection of performance benchmarks to
visualize the expected behaviour and current performance metrics
- Provisions a rooted password and account that helps privilege MySQL commands and tasks
- Provides access for IPv4 address that helps enhance replica promotion and automates migration workflow
- Provides a run book to verify every step, gain confidence in implementations, and predict the time required for the migration
MySQL Migration to Microsoft Azure Cloud
Microsoft Azure deploys an SSMA comprehensive environment
for MySQL migration that allows a quicker migration and review database object. It offers
an easy-to-manage database that automates the management and maintenance of your
infrastructure and database server including routine updates, backup and security. Azure
Database for MySQL is easy to set up, operate and scale up or down. Microsoft Azure offers
a customer assurance over database security and compliance by providing Azure Advanced
Threat Protection. Data gets automatic encryption over it at rest or in motion and VNs
creates control data isolation for enhancing security.
- Improve your query speed with AI-powered database monitoring and optimization.
- Offers a pay-as-you-use service for scaling your compute, storage and independently.
- Azure App Integration service offers a seamless deployment of popular web applications like Magento, Shopify, Moodle, Alfresco, Drupal, and WordPress.
- Delivers highly available database with an SLA of 99.99% to ensure apps' efficiency.
- MS Azure integration ensures top-level compliance like HIPAA, PCI DSS, FedRAMP and ISO.
- Intelligence performance recommendations make tuning easy with custom analysis and suggestions.
MySQL Integration with WordPress
MySQL-WordPress integration sorts out and stores all the imperative information
from your website. WordPress utilizes the PHP programming dialect to store and recover information
from the MySQL database.
- Record ways while taking care of serialized information.
- Relocates your database by running find and supplant on URLs.
- WordPress profitability apparatus allows effective utilization of sites.
- Extremely secure with advanced site safety efforts to standardize the process.
- Backup full reinforcement to effectively copy, clone, or move any WordPress site.
MySQL Integration with Spring Boot
MySQL-Spring Boot integration
helps simplifies data access from relational and NoSQL databases and enables companies to
meet the online transactional processing needs of business application.
- In-built cloud-native applications.
- Zero data loss across failures.
- Easy-building and deploying java scripts.
- Moves away from traditional monolithic design.
- Improve developer productivity.
- Meet the elastic scale and portability needs or businesses.
- Integrated MySQL DB deploys consistency, durability, & resilience.
MySQL Integration with Active Directory
Integrating with Active Directory
with MySQL database, helps enterprises to create single sign-on with the same user name
and password that they already have. The pre-built authentication provisions for MySQL
DBA to be more productive and more secure by leveraging alive principles and processes.
- Easy-to-use database deploys in-second access to information and leverages enterprise-level security.
- An easy enforce deploys the least privilege with role-based access control and MFA to access MySQL database.
- AD-integrated database delivers quick responses by logging every query without the need to manage individual logs for each database.
- AD-MySQL integration provides simple, secure provisioning and optimization to reduce developer complications for managing user database.
- Delivers more automation, more control through UI or command line over who has access to what and an audit trail of every query.
- Delivers single centralized permission to streamline your web apps, database, windows or Unix/Linux servers and Kubernetes clusters.
- It helps connect user audit logs to the world of industry leads including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Elastic-Cache, Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, and DynamoDB.
About Vast Edge: Cloud MSP
Since 2004, Vast
Edge has been providing cloud services including ERP implementation, integrations,
migrations, data analytics, and application development. Vast Edge has recently been
recognized in the Forbes Magazine as the top velocity partner and is also a certified
Oracle Azure, Google, AWS cloud partner.
Vast Edge is a premier MySQL partner and is offering free 30-day trial (all inclusive).
Try MySQL services for free for 30 days.
Contact us to learn more about this program, backed by a team of 100+ certified
and experienced staff with high quality 24 x 7 help desk support.