Why Oracle Golden Gate Cloud Service?
Have you been facing difficulties while migrating and replicating data between your heterogeneous databases? Do you experience application downtime when moving data? Does your business demand real-time results with low latency? Are you looking for a single view to manage and monitor data replication? If your answer to any of these is yes, then Oracle Golden Gate Cloud is the perfect solution to migrate databases, and replicate and integrate data between heterogeneous systems for real-time data access, big data analytics and data warehousing.
Being an expert in Golden Gate Cloud Migration, Vast Edge improves the data availability for enterprises without impacting their system performance, provides real-time data access and always-on operational reporting to them. Vast Edge is the only small Oracle cloud partner with a dedicated account manager assigned by Oracle and has full access to Oracle knowledge hub & direct access to Oracle solution engineers. Since 2016, Vast Edge has been one of the first partners to embrace Oracle cloud and was recognized by Oracle as one of the top System Integrators at Jan 2019 Seattle event and was also mentioned in Forbes by Oracle for successfully migrating customers from other clouds and on-premise to Oracle Cloud.
Why Vast Edge for Oracle Golden Gate Cloud Migration?
Vast Edge understands the need for digital transformation to move data from its origin to where it is required, therefore provides the real-time information to businesses without compromising on data availability and their performance.
- Our Cloud experts at Vast Edge, integrate the transactional data with big data and off-load data queries to real-time copies without impacting OLTP performance to provide the real-time data access to the organization - anytime, anywhere for their data-driven decisions.
- Vast Edge helps businesses to keep running even during migration with minimum performance impacts and also aids in faster recovery during replication failures if any to prevent data loss.
- Vast Edge deploys many replication methods to integrate Oracle, non-Oracle, Oracle Autonomous DB, and big data systems for the real-time data integration of heterogeneous databases and also streams data into data warehouses for analysis purpose.
- Vast Edge provides the great flexibility to the business' migration to Golden Gate Cloud by supporting both Oracle and non-Oracle sources and targets to move data from different vendors and also ensures live transaction updates for the data warehouse.
- With Golden Gate cloud migration, Vast Edge enables the organizations to visually monitor status, manage data movements, generates alerts, simplifies design and deployment of replication methods across different data centers from a single console.
Vast Edge is a global Oracle gold partner, a leading NetSuite SuiteLife partner, Cloud Select, MSP, and velocity designations with skills and expertise to build, deploy, run, and manage the Oracle Cloud Platform for both Oracle and non-Oracle workloads. Since 2004, Vast Edge has been providing Oracle consulting services and has assisted 70+ customers to successfully migrate to Oracle cloud till date. Vast Edge has immense knowledge of Oracle Storage Solutions, Oracle SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS products with 100+ Trained Engineers and 40+ Oracle Certified experts to make your cloud journey smooth and successful.
Vast Edge offers Small and Medium Business Discounts.
About Vast Edge- Simplified Cloud Solution
Vast Edge is a leading IT Consulting Company and offers Business Intelligence, big data analytics, cloud ERP, IoT platform, enterprise backup and disaster recovery, Blockchain, AI/ML, and Integration solutions. Since inception, Vast Edge has been providing Oracle consulting services, NetSuite cloud business solution and assisting businesses in optimizing their processes by utilizing proven tools and methods to reduce risks, expedite projects, and provide quality deliverable.
Get free assessment from our experts to assist your organization with high-speed data transactions across heterogeneous environments in real-time.