Why migrate Siebel CRM to Oracle Cloud (OCI)?
Are you spending too much time and money on managing and maintaining your Siebel CRM application? Are you looking for a easy to manage cloud platform to manage your Seibel application? Do you need cloud platform tools to enhance your Siebel CRM application with other cloud applications? Have you considered updating your user-facing applications while enhancing your back end Siebel capabilities? Is your selling process integrated with your ERP? If you are facing any of these challenges, then you must follow a 2 step process to first migrate to Oracle Cloud and then gradually switch to Oracle Customer Experience Cloud to mitigate the business risk, reduce overhead, and give the business more agility to meet new challenges.
Vast Edge, an expert in migrating Siebel applications to Oracle cloud and replacing with Oracle CX Cloud solutions, helps the enterprises to migrate to OCI as well as shift their functionality off Siebel onto modern Oracle CX products, extend their Siebel environments with CX cloud applications and replace their Siebel footprint with a modern, integrated suite of CX modules to meet their business requirements. Since 2016, Vast Edge has been one of the first partners to embrace Oracle cloud and was recognized by Oracle as one of the top System Integrators at Jan 2019 Seattle event and was also mentioned in Forbes by Oracle for successfully migrating customers from other clouds and on-premise to Oracle Cloud.
Why Vast Edge for Siebel Migration to Oracle Cloud?
- Vast Edge helps organizations to drive more sales, enhance their partner relationships and also provides information and guidance to keep sales reps on track with modern mobility, guided actions, automation, workflows and collaboration tools.
- Vast Edge enables the enterprises to support, manage and sell online from both B2B and B2C models in the same instance with account-specific catalogues and pricing, volume-based pricing, specific roles with access control: buyer, admin, and approver roles.
- Our Oracle Cloud experts at Vast Edge helps the companies to close the gap between traditional sales and service chasms, building superior engagements by creating a singular view of customers interface without integration and creating more relevant, consistent and contextual experiences for each individual.
- Vast Edge streamlines the quoting and selling process, leverage machine learning, increase profitability and margin for businesses while driving their business growth and customer experience.
- Vast Edge works together with the organizations to make most of their datasets with Oracle Cloud to improve sales/service effectiveness with insight-driven customer engagement and unify the customer journey via intelligent interactions and personalization across teams.
- Vast Edge also helps to future proof your organization by leveraging Oracle Cloud with guaranteed performance, imbedded security configurations at every level, and data residency options to keep your data safe.
Vast Edge is a global Oracle gold partner, a leading NetSuite SuiteLife partner, Cloud Select, MSP, and velocity designations with skills and expertise to build, deploy, run, and manage the Oracle Cloud Platform for both Oracle and non-Oracle workloads. Since 2004, Vast Edge has been providing Oracle consulting services and has assisted 70+ customers to successfully migrate to Oracle cloud till date. Vast Edge has immense knowledge of Oracle Storage Solutions, Oracle SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS products with 100+ Trained Engineers and 40+ Oracle Certified experts to make your cloud journey smooth and successful.
Vast Edge offers Small and Medium Business Discounts.
About Vast Edge : Simplified Cloud Solution Provider
Vast Edge is a leading IT Consulting Company and offers Business Intelligence, big data analytics, cloud ERP, IoT platform, enterprise backup and disaster recovery, Blockchain, AI/ML, and Integration solutions. Since inception, Vast Edge has been providing Oracle consulting services, NetSuite cloud business solution and assisting businesses in optimizing their processes by utilizing proven tools and methods to reduce risks, expedite projects, and provide quality deliverable.
Get free assessment from our experts to assist your organization in moving Siebel to Oracle Cloud.