EBS to OCI
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Upgrade 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Jump to EBS FAQ
Selecting the right Oracle partner for EBS migration to the cloud can be challenging. There are several factors to be considered, such as team expertise, references, security, architecture, years in business, migration strategy, certifications, CSP partner status, and 24x7 support. Oracle SOA Suite is good for integration with enterprise system, manual tasks or content-based routing.
Vast Edge has EBS cloud migration expertise to seamlessly migrate your environment with minimal risks by getting your DR operational on the cloud and then making your DR the primary environment. The most important factor besides planning the EBS migration is integrations and extensions migration (CEMLI). Vast Edge fulfils all these criteria to provide you with an end-to-end EBS migration solution on OCI. We help you connect application dataflows to EDI system with seamless integration. With application integration with Vast Edge, you can easily connect EBS to enable seamless integration with EDI.
By embedding sFTP with Oracle Managed File Transfer, it transfers file from the embedded sFTP (Secure Shell FTP or SSH-FTP) server by copying the file into one of the embedded server directories, while remote sFTP transfers files from or to a remote sFTP server.
Migration Strategy By Cloud Platform:
On-Premise to OCI EBS Migration
On-premise to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure EBS migration offers high-performance computing capabilities and storage capacity along with a flexible virtual network that secures your on-premise network while migrating E-Business Suite. Oracle E-Business Suite cloud migration by Vast Edge allows enterprises for cloud based EBS platform including features like:
Top-notch deployment practices
Vast Edge deploys the applications and the database tier to OCI load-balanced virtual machine and database tier to DBaaS architecture. We implement a futuristic plan for enterprise apps leveraging cloud technology to minimizes time to market while configuring automatic backups, failovers, patching, and security at the same time. Here are some key differentiators of services provided by Vast Edge:
Proven Tools and pre-developed Infrastructure Support
- Managed database instances
- High-performance experience
- Lower cost of operation
- Plot tooling and automation
- Streamlined deployment
- Seven core pillar-based security approach
- Resilience and dynamically verifiably system
- Role-predicated access controls
- Granular allocation
- Auditing capabilities
360 ° Technical Support
- 100% compliance with SLAs
- Automated maintenance
- Hassle-free renewal of licenses
- Multi-tiered support system
- 24*7 proactive redressal of grievances
Oracle EBS Expertise
- 100+ certified professionals
- 1000+ Oracle-based project deployed
- Almost 2 decade of experience
- Offers Oracle EBS Marketplace trial
- Pre-configured Oracle Enterprise Manager
EBS migration on OCI boosts up the performance and availability of database by SQL like tuning, cloning, patching, upgrades, installations, and maintenance. Vast Edge accommodations feature like PL/SQL, forms, and reports generation into your cloud databases with top-grade isolation, data control, and overtness to match the required SLAs. Vast Edge administers policies and grants sanctions to cloud resources establishing categorical compartments on a per-project, per-person, or per-group basis. Our deployments are problem-specific, low priced, and are supported by proof of concept. OCI's automated patching and constant security enhancements will reduce your infrastructure maintenance cost by up to 50%.
EBS migration to Oracle Cloud from AWS Cloud by Vast Edge is a phase-driven, step-by-step deployment. Vast Edge follows a pre-configured strategy for migrating applications to the inter-cloud platforms to leverage capabilities, storage, and gaining access to elastic infrastructure of OCI to meet your business demands. Why Vast Edge is different from others when it comes to EBS Migration to OCI:
- Minimize capital expenses
- Retained performance
- 24x7 support
- Hybrid architecture
Top in class migration strategy
- scalability and elasticity
- Isolated processes
- On-demand provisioning
- Automation addressing of queries
- Proven TCO methodology
- Accompanies Amazon EC2 Cost Calculator
- Pay-for-use costs structure
- Added cloud-oriented benefits
Security and Compliance
- Flexible and secure environment
- Pre-configured APIs
- Robust control
- Independent auditing
- Extensive information processing
- Address downtime compliance
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Amazon Elastic Block Store
- Amazon Machine Image
- Amazon Route 53
Vast Edge simply designs the components, processes, and workflow for your enterprise- specific issue while employing top-notch cloud APIs leveraging the latest cloud oriented designs, development, and testing tools. We integrate instant scalability, security compliance, multi-factor authentication, and elasticity into your system so that you can harness each and every bit of your investment. EBS to OCI migration replenishes a secure infrastructure architects a flexible and secure cloud computing environment leverages cloud security in your on-premises data center without any extra cost and hardware need. Vast Edge unfolds compliance aliment, a robust control to maintain cloud security and data auspice engaging external certifying bodies and independent auditors, to provide you with extensive information regarding the policies, processes, and controls.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to OCI EBS Migration
EBS migration to OCI from GCP by Vast Edge allows enterprises access to ecumenical network infrastructure offered by Oracle's datacenter. Vast Edge makes sure that the EBS over the Oracle cloud architecture accommodates live migration of virtual machine, state of the art of security, a fine-tuned dedication to perpetuated expansion, and a superfluous data backup. Vast Edge's USP in EBS Migration to Google Cloud Platform is:
Advanced Data Syncing
- Dynamic data updates
- Cross device connectivity
- Deep connections with apps
- Flexible workflow with minimum coding
- Drag-and-drop workflow builder
- Hands-on fortification
- Big Data analysis
- Unified Dashboard
Scrutinized EBS Migration
- Secure and flexible
- Cost-efficacious solution
- Dynamic pricing with subscription models
- Instant virtual scaling
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Advanced technical assessment
- Security for transitional data
- SSAE 16
- ISO 27001
- ISO 27018
- HIPAA Compliance
Along with that, Vast Edge maintains security precautions while migrating EBS to OCI from Google Cloud by driving a customary transmutation in the master keys. We are committed to enterprise security with advanced technical assessment and deploys world's most voluminous ISPs that endorses the security of your transition data. Vast Edge deploys EBS migration to OCI for enterprises to scale your applications on Compute Engine from zero to full throttle with Cloud Load Balancing and with no pre-warming needed.
Microsoft Azure to OCI EBS Migration
EBS migration to Microsoft Azure by Vast Edge enables customers to migrate and run mission-critical enterprise workloads, distributes a high
optimization, one-stop-shop for cloud accommodations along with network and identity interoperability that makes migration seamless. Here are a few highlights of our
EBS migration to Microsoft Azure:
Orchestrated protection & workload replication
- High-throughput connectivity
- Identity management
- Shared analytics of cloud data
- Low-latency connection
On-premise Network Availability
- Encrypted connections
- Azure ExpressRoute
- Azure Virtual Cloud Networks (VCNs)
- No impact recovery plan testing and analytics
Continuous remote health monitoring from Azure
- State-of-the-art disaster recovery
- Single Sign-On (SSO) for enhanced security
- High availability
- Backup for database crashes
Vast Edge considers each critical component of your source environment and prepares them to run in Oracle cloud depending on the migration pattern being used in your organization in the past. Vast Edge's migration team provides both options of online and offline migration of data, files and VMs depending on the amount of data, bandwidth, downtime tolerance and cost. Vast Edge offers integration of two platforms while maintaining security isolation and a traffic-free environment to ensure a smooth cloud journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why to integrate Oracle EBS with EDI?
We help you connect application dataflows to EDI system with seamless integration. With application integration with Vast Edge, you can easily connect EBS to enable seamless integration with EDI. EDI integration has a strategic advantage of creating seamless and automated workflow within the system.
- Increased operational efficiency and automation
- Stronger Customer Relationship
- Enhanced visibility into EDI business transaction status
2. How one can give permission in Oracle EBS?
Administrators can create role categories to bundle roles and responsibilities to make the process of searching for roles and responsibilities easier. The permission granted represents a job function that confers the privileges required to perform that job.
- User Administration: It grants permission to determine the set of users that can be managed by administrators to whom your role is assigned. The administrator can assign or revoke user accounts and roles for the users you specify here.
- Organization Administration: Enables you to determine the external organizations that can be viewed in Oracle User Management by administrators to whom your role is assigned.
- Role Administration: Enables you to determine which roles the administrator can assign to or revoke from the set of users specified in the User Administration section.
3. How to set-up printers in Oracle EBS?
Oracle E-Business Suite offers 2 printing solutions for all your needs. Most of the printing needs are fulfilled by Pasta Utility with quick access, and for additional flexibility, EBS allows you to define your own printer drivers and print styles.
- Setup the printer at the OS level
- Add a valid entry in the hosts file (Printer Name and the IP Address)
- Login to System Administrator responsibility
- Navigate to Install > Printer > Register
- Define a new printer by entering the Printer Name you have set in the host's file
- Bounce the Concurrent Manager
- Submit any standard concurrent request
4. How is IMAP configured for EBS Workflow Notification Mailer?
Workflow Notification Mailer in EBS Release 12.2 and Release 12.1.3 supports basic authentication for IMAP server connections. Workflow Notification Mailer connects to the configured IMAP mail server using the email inbox user name and password credentials set as part of the Inbound E-Mail Account configuration.
5. Why to embed SFTP server within Oracle integration?
File Server provides an embedded SFTP server within Oracle Integration, enabling organizations to focus on building integrations without needing to host and maintain a separate SFTP server.
6. How to validate SSH connectivity between an Oracle EBS environment and an oracle SOA cloud service instance?
At first, you must ensure the SSH connectivity between your Oracle E-Business Suite environment and a desired Oracle SOA Cloud Service instance is in place.
- Ensure that you place the SSH public key of the EBS Cloud Admin Tool VM oracle user in the authorized keys file for the opc user in Oracle SOA Cloud Service.
- In the EBS Cloud Admin Tool VM, you should be able to execute the following command to access the Oracle SOA Cloud Service instance you specified.
7. How to configure Oracle workflow with cloud E-Mail servers Like Microsoft Office 365 and Gmail?
Now we can configure cloud-based SMTP and IMAP email servers to handle inbound and outbound workflow mailer process.
|SMTP on Office365
||TLS (Start TLS)
|IMAP on Office 365
|SMTP on Gmail
|IMAP on Gmail
About Vast Edge: Managed Cloud Services
Founded in the year 2004, Vast Edge is a leading IT Consulting Company and Global Service provider of Business Intelligence, big data analytics, cloud ERP, IoT platform, enterprise backup and disaster recovery, Blockchain, Cassandra, AI/ML, and Integration solutions. Vast Edge is a certified cloud MSP and provides quality Cloud-Based services using proven tools and methods to lower your TCO and to mitigate risks. Vast Edge has immense knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS products with 100+ certified professionals to make your cloud journey smooth and successful.
Get a Free Assessment from our cloud experts.